Learn to conduct vulnerability assessment with Nmap and penetration testing Metasploit
What you’ll learn in Free Udemy Course-
- Understand architecture, scanning flow and components of Nmap Scanner.
- Learn to launch basics to advance Scans with Nmap Scanner
- Learn to Integrate Nmap with Metasploit Framework
- Practically understand the working, components and commands in Metasploit Framework
- Basic understanding of IP Networking
Learn to conduct vulnerability assessment with Nmap and penetration testing Metasploit framework.
Nmap (“Network Mapper”) is a free and open source (license) utility for network discovery and security auditing. Many systems and network administrators also find it useful for tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime.
The Metasploit Project was undertaken in 2003 by H.D. Moore for use as a Perl-based portable network tool, with assistance from core developer Matt Miller. It was fully converted to Ruby by 2007, and the license was acquired by Rapid7 in 2009, where it remains as part of the Boston-based company’s repertoire of IDS signature development and targeted remote exploit, fuzzing, anti-forensic, and evasion tools.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to kickstart their career in Security Testing.
👇👇👇👇 Click Button to Enroll in Free Udemy Course 👇👇👇👇