This is the roadmap & path to becoming a hacker. Follow the advice and change your life! Become an Ethical hacker today.
What you’ll learn in Free Udemy Course-
- Top tips to get into cybersecurity
- Neal’s top 3 tips to break into the industry
- Do you need to be an elite hacker to work at the NSA?
- Ex-NSA experience
- Willingness to learn
- Access to a computer or phone to watch the content
If you want to learn how to become an Ethical Hacker, then this is the course for you. Want to learn how you can get experience without a full-time job? In this course, you will learn how to.
My goal is to help as many of you change your lives as I can. One of the ways to do that is to interview well know and experience people in different industries.
I’m interviewing Neal Bridges for this course (former NSA hacker). Neal shares tip from his many years of experience and explains how you can get into cybersecurity and become an Ethical Hacker without leaving your job.
Topics covered in this course include:
– Do you need a degree to get into cybersecurity?
– What’s the first cert you should get
– Neal’s top 3 tips on how to break into cybersecurity
– How to get experience without a job
– Where to get free or low-cost training
– What are red vs blue teams
– Cybersecurity jobs ratio: Blue vs red team
– What you need to do in 2021?
– How do document your journey
– How to break in part time
– How to use LinkedIn
– Gary Vee advice
– Top social networks to join
– Is social media is bad?
– Can I get a job at the NSA?
– How to deal with Impostor Syndrome
Neal Bridges is a cybersecurity professional with over 20 years of experience in information technology and security. Over his career, Neal has exceeded in the strategical, operational, and tactical arenas of cybersecurity.
His work building security teams at multiple Fortune 100 companies has highlighted his versatility in, not only providing offensive capabilities, but being able to transform that knowledge into an effective detection, response, and threat hunting strategy for a Fortune 135 (2017) and Fortune 117 (2021) company.
He has developed, implemented, and executed a global Incident Response capability, successfully developed a robust M&A strategy for pre-and-post day one cyber threat hunting and assessment capabilities to identify any potential risk and quickly develop mitigation and/or remediation strategies.
His 10 years serving in the United States Air Force culminated in being hand selected to build and establish the USAF’s first cyber function training unit where he developed specialized training for thousands of USCYBERCOM students on the latest, advanced offensive cyber techniques.
Neal has extensive experience in the commercial world as he has spent time with one of the “Big 4”, managing cybersecurity and privacy engagements for PwC, and advancing the offensive cyber, red teaming, and penetration testing market in the greater Chicago area. Neal has done multiple tiered cybersecurity strategy and execution projects in the financial, energy (SCADA/ICS controls), health care, governmental, and R&D arenas. Neal has worked closely with the FBI to provide subject matter expertise in advanced attack tactics.
Neal consults with organizations regularly applying his experience in diverse, large-scale enterprise environments. Experienced in making strategic level decisions to achieve tactical level objectives in arenas ranging from Department of Defense to the commercial sector, and is an industry leader in bringing adversary tactics to the operation execution of penetration testers through North America.
I really enjoyed interviewing Neal and creating these videos.
I hope you enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about cybersecurity
- Anyone interested in hacking
- Anyone interested in improving their cybersecurity career
👇👇👇👇 Click Button to Enroll in Free Udemy Course 👇👇👇👇