Why Learn NumPy for Machine Learning?
What you’ll learn in Free Udemy Course-
- How to create NumPy arrays, 1D and 2D, and nd arrays
- Some built-in functions of Numpy,
- Slicing in Numpy
- Broadcasting, and manipulating arrays
- Trigonometric function
- Random sampling
- String operations
- Concatenate function
- Sort, Unique, Union, Intersection etc.
Requirements in Free Udemy Course-
- There are no prerequisites for this course, but it might be helpful if you are familiar with, Python Fundamentals for Data Science, by Saima Aziz
- Laptop or PC with Internet Connection
- Motivation to learn
Description of Free Udemy Course-
Welcome to Learn NumPy for Machine Learning course. My name is Saima Aziz and I will be the instructor for this course.
In this course we will learn how to create Numpy arrays, learn some built-in functions, access values, broadcasting and manipulating arrays etc.
Python is a general purpose and high level programming language. You can use Python for developing desktop GUI applications, websites and web applications. We will learn Numpy from scratch, which is one of the most popular Python programming language library.
Numpy stands for ‘Numerical Python’. It is an open-source Python library used to perform various mathematical and scientific tasks. It contains multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with many high-level mathematical functions that operate on these arrays and matrices. Moreover, NumPy forms the foundation of Machine Learning.
NumPy helps to calculate large quantities and common descriptive statistics. It is very useful for handling linear algebra, fourier transforms, and random numbers. It’s high speed coupled with easy to use functions make it a favorite among Data Science and Machine Learning practitioners. Many of its functions are very useful for performing any mathematical or scientific calculation.
I encourage you to take the course from beginning to end to get the full learning experience. Some topics may be very easy for you and others will be challenging, but each topic should offer something of value.
Hope you will enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, who want to learn Numpy, Python library from scratch and are curious to learn data science and machine learning.
👇👇👇👇 Click Button to Enroll in Free Udemy Course 👇👇👇👇